Refund Policy

Transfer Certificate And Security Refund

Any parent desirous of withdrawal of his/her ward from the school has to apply for the TRANSFER CERTIFICATE through the school office. This request must be submitted one calendar month prior to withdrawal, failing which, one installment of fee in Liew of notice will be charged.


TC will be issued to the parent within four days of request and SECURITY REFUND will be cleared within a month of the no dues receipt. Security will be refunded through a crossed cheque which may be collected from the school office. All refunds will be made as per school rules. These cheques may also be sent by post on request. In such case, parents will leave a self-addressed, stamped envelope with request in school office.